The AFK fans are designed for delivering large volumes of air. They can be used in both industrial and commercial facilities, such as:
- parts of ventilation and cooling systems at various workplaces,
- spot cooling of engines, compressors, electrical equipment, etc,
- parts of ventilation systems in industrial rooms, sports halls, and storage facilities,
- for drying painted surfaces, etc.
- A mobile axial fan,
- The housing is made of welded steel sheet painted with powder paint,
- The rotor is made of glass-fibre reinforced polypropylene,
- The hub is made of aluminium,
- Safety mesh provided at the inlet and outlet of the fan,
- Connection with a 3 meter lead-through cable,
- On request, the fans can be supplied in any colour from the RAL palette (RAL 9005 - black is the standard colour).
- Asynchronous single phase 230V, 50Hz,
- Insulation class F, degree of protection IP 55,
- The motors are made in accordance with EC 60072 and 60034 standards, and have been awarded with a CE mark,
- The AFK fans are provided with 11-speed thyristor regulator,
- Optional possibility to order a fan without regulator.